Rohit Shetty’s Simmba has succeeded in entertaining the audience. The Ranveer Singh starrer has proved to be a perfect single screen entertainer. Apart from Shetty and Ranveer, the dialogues also played a big part in it.
Writer Farhad Samji has once again been able to tickle the audience’s funny bone. So, it’s really worth revisiting some of the funny moments from Simmba in the form of its dialogues.
Here are some of the best dialogues from Simmba uttered by Ranveer (feel free to add more in comments):
– Je mala mahit naahi te sanga. Tell me something I don’t know.
– Mind eej blowing.
– Chand pe paani aur barf ka pata lag gaya hai. Ab sirf wahan daaru le jana baaki hai.
– Mera koi bhai nahin hai. Lekin woh toh tera bhi nahin hai.
– Yeh mera style kahan hai? Yeh Bajirao Singham ka style hai.
– Mohile, Mohile, Tere bina main kaise piyun?
– Yeh Kalyug hai. Yahan sab sirf ek hi matlab ke liye jeete hain. Apne matlab ke liye.
– Main policewala bana paise kamane ko. Robinhood banke doosre ko madat karne ke liye nahin.